Sony tablet charger causing communications errors

I've had trouble with a stand fan for a few months with communications issues, even if I plug an access point straight into the outletlinc's pass through port!

Today I had enough of the issue, I had tried a filter on the fan, that seemed to help the fan not being off when it should be, but didn't help with the communications error.

Unplugged everything at the outlet, plugged just the outlet linc in, ran a query, worked great, hmmm..

plugged it all back in, errors back.  Unplugged the sony charger by happenstance as the first item, errors pretty much gone, like 80-90% it was working..

plugged the charger into the filter linc, sitll pretty good, was mostly working with quick on and off's and query of the status (that would never answer before).

So now I have that sony adapter on the filter linc, the fan straight to the outlet linc and maybe, just maybe the problem is licked!

I just wish access points had a pass through outlet, what where they thinking?

The Antenna is near the front cover on both the older Hardware 1.? and newer 2.? Access Points. Probably the new Range Extender also.

So a pass through AC outlet would allow you to possibly plug in a device that could effect the RF range.

You are not alone with such a pass through on their wish list.

I does sound like the charger was part of the problem. Many of them are either signal suckers or power line noise makers.

Archived