So the lights go on via web, but not the actual buttons on a KPL?

RichTJ99

Hi,

So I have a scene called outside, which does all my outside lights.

I have the "C" button of the KPL on, all my KPL's (about 10 or so) set so that the C toggles the outside scene on & off.

So if I press "C", two devices (outside1, outside2) go on, but when I try to toggle them off, they dont go off (on a KPL).

If I login to the ISY web or mobilinc (on my phone), and I turn off the outside scene, the two devices will go off.

If I press the KPL, it doesnt work.

I have a driveway alarm program which will turn my outside scene on for 20 minutes, then shut it off.  In that situation, the two devices go off.  

Its weird to say the least.  

The end result, is if I log onto the ISY from a web browser, or phone, and turn off that scene, those devices go off.  

On the KPL, if I toggle the C button to turn the scene on & off, all devices (except outside 1 & 2) go on & off.

I have about 12 devices in that scene. 

Thanks,
Rich

My initial guesses are

- for some reason, the KPL OFF signal is not getting to all the devices. Do you have a confirmed communication path between the legs of your electrical system?  How did you confirm this?

- is you KPL in non-toggle mode, only sending ON commands?

Just to confirm...you have a single scene with (about) ten KPLs and two othe devices that power the outside lights.  All KPLs are controllers, the two light devices are responders.  Correct?  Is the non-response consistent for all ten KPLs?

Archived