Convert Mobilinc purchased plugins from iPad to iPhone

mrbudin

I am using Mobilinc HD with plugin IP Camera and Voice Control for my iPad. But when i use iPhone, it only allows me to use Mobilinc Pro without those above modules that i've purchased.

How can i use IP Camera and Voice control modules for iPhone?

Hi mrbudin,

Since plug-ins are tied to the app version (HD), you can only restore paid plug-ins to the same app (HD) where they were purchased initially. 

Since our MobiLinc HD app is a universal app it will run on both the iPad and iPhone. Please install MobiLinc HD to your iPhone and go to MobiLinc->Plug-Ins->Restore.

Make sure to use the same iTunes account that was used to purchase the plug-ins initially with your iPad and MobiLinc HD.

Wes 

My iPhone 6 is having problems with the camera plug-in. I can't remember if I actually bought it, I did beta test it for you. My iPad Air can access the plug-ins and shows the camera plug-in just fine and it works. When I try to access the plug-ins on my iPhone it gives me a "Cannot Connect to iTunes" error. Both are running IOS 8.1. Only noticed it today, don't use the camera that much.

Edit: Never mind. Turns out I bought MobiLinc so long ago it was under my old iTunes User ID. Got it all working again now.

Archived