ISY not Updating

ENrgStar

My ISY menu doesn't seem to be updating with new information when scenes and status's change. For example I have a garage door sensor, and it doesn't get marked as "off" when the door opens. If I query the I/OLink, it does indeed change, but it won't change on its own. Same with scenes, if a scene is activated because of a timer or manually at a switch, it won't get updated as on in the ISY until I query the devices.

This causes problems with programs that rely on these state changes, like the one that turns on the lights when someone opens the garage door. It seems to have started happening randomly, I made no changes to the system.

Run Tools | Diagnostics | Show PLM Links Table.   That will display the PLM Link database which may have been lost.  I think there is a Count button that will be active when the display is complete; click Count to get number of link records in PLM..

May have lost an Access Point (Range Extender) so the 2 120v legs are no longer coupled.   Tap the Set button on the PLM 4 times to start the bridging test.  Does a Dual Band device indicate it is on the opposite 120v leg and receiving the bridge test messages.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for getting back to me, for whatever reason I was never alerted that you posted this, just noticed it now!
It does appear that my links table is a bit off, I'm only getting a count of 2, which is far fewer devices than I have. How do I restore the link table?

post-4198-0-64518900-1421724969_thumb.png

Archived