How to synchronize status level lights on virtual three-way with SwitchLinc?

eyost

Hi all,

I have several three-way light configurations that are using SwitchLincs. For one, I added the two SwitchLincs via the ISY and took the default to erase any links. I then created a scene and dragged both SwitchLinc devices to the scene and selected both to be a Controller. 

All works well, except the status lights between the two seem to be wrong. When the one is pressed and the light is set to 20%, the status lights shoot to the top level and doesn't seem to indicate the ramp up time either.

What additional setting am I doing incorrectly?

Thanks,

Ed

Ed,

You have to set the responder levels for each controller. When you click on the scene name the responder levels shown are for using the isy as the controller. If you click on one of the red device names in the scene that shows responder levels for that controller. There is a copy attributes box to use the responder levels set for the isy.

Eric

Ed,

You have to set the responder levels for each controller. When you click on the scene name the responder levels shown are for using the isy as the controller. If you click on one of the red device names in the scene that shows responder levels for that controller. There is a copy attributes box to use the responder levels set for the isy.

Eric

Eric,

Excellent, thanks for the information. Seems to be working now! Coming from a SmartLinc, I am still getting used to how much easier the ISY is. Wished I had of gotten one years ago.

Thanks again,

Ed

Archived