3 AM Query Runs - But does not find missing devices??

Teken

For quite awhile now I have noticed that the 3 AM query runs but does not in fact do anything? Below are the stats from the summary page. I have also appended the actual program that has been in place for more than five years.

What is strange is (IF) I run a manual query any device I had unplugged, powered down, etc do in fact come up with the famous pop up of *Can not communicate*.

This is expected and normal and this is how I know if devices are on line etc.

So, it begs to ask the question what is going on at 3:00 AM?? The process is running yet its not picking up all the disconnected devices? In the past if I had 10 devices unplugged and the following day when I logged into the UI I would see 10 pop up's affirming the same.

Now, I see only four devices crying it can't be found or communicated with? Is this query feature broken? If it is it might explain why the iMeter Solo fails to update its energy values as programmed to.

Insight

post-1970-0-60626600-1417644153_thumb.png

post-1970-0-17721800-1417644165_thumb.png

post-1970-0-49168100-1417644278_thumb.png

Another possibility ...

If
        Time is  3:00:00AM

Then
        Set Scene 'My Lighting' Query

Else
   - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

This system originated from a 99i where the high level name is "My Lighting".   I think Stu's system was built on a 994i which is why his is using 'ISY' rather than 'My Lighting' 

Another possibility ...

If
        Time is  3:00:00AM

Then
        Set Scene 'My Lighting' Query

Else
   - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

This system originated from a 99i where the high level name is "My Lighting".   I think Stu's system was built on a 994i which is why his is using 'ISY' rather than 'My Lighting' 

This is what I have in my tree:

post-1970-0-02002800-1417646322_thumb.png

Your system was originally on a 99i, with 99i ISY Backup installed on a 994i ?

The My Lighting name is ISY for a system built on the 994i (not built from 99i Backup).   The original Set Scene 'ISY' Query could not be resolved  with the My Lighting and is marked <Not Specified>

Archived