Leak Sensor - 2852-222 4PK on sale $69.99

Teken

Smarthome is having a sale on the Leak Sensor 4 packs. They are being sold for $69.99 or $18.XX a piece. Even with the exchange rate, insane $30.XX shipping rate I am ahead. As I was still able to purchase the 4 pack of Lamp Lincs for $95.99!

I don't know if any of the threads where I wrote about Smarthome providing more cheaper and value four packs had anything to do with it.

But, Joe Dada is listening and I thank him and Smarthome for having such great prices during the X-MAS season. If only the Canadian dollar didn't absolutely suck ***! 

Excellent!  Bought a couple of these during the black friday sale, but luckily not all of the ones I needed.  This completes my leak sensor deployment plan for a way better deal than the usual 20/22% off sale.  Come on smarthome, more 50% off switchlinc sales!!!

Yes this is awesome, I got 2 of the leak sensor packs and 1 lamplight pack. Third order in the last week!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Isn't this proof enough to Smarthome that having these value packs drives up sales and profits? My biggest complaint is that these similar 4 packs are offered at Costco.

So clearly a profit can be made in the retail space so this does not lead any credence about not being able to meet profit margins etc. Yes, everyone wants to make money, and yes everyone wants to make the most money out of the hole.

This is basic economics and business 101.

What is also basic economics and market penetration is making your wares available at a price point its hard to ignore or able to buy. When you can super saturate your products in the open market the word gets out and its talked about. This cross (free) advertising is what will help grow the business.

Unlike smart phones where they are subsidized and dumped for the pure reason of market penetration or to kill off competition. Offering these value packs will keep steady revenue coming in and keep stock fresh.

This infused cash flow can be put toward more R&D and expand the product line to other countries like our brothers in the UK.

Archived