More Multi Packs on sale! MS, Micro Dimmers, TSTAT

Teken

In today's mail is a 4 pack for the Motion Sensor 2842-222 for $69.99, Micro Dimmers 2442-222 for $99.99, TSTAT 2441TH for $299.99

Get them while this lasts . . .

I just picked up the MS and Micro dimmers . . . I don't know if all the begging for four packs during the last few months have finally settled in at Smarthome. But, Joe Dada clearly is listening and has made it happen.

Just awesome to say the least!

The 2457D Lamplinc 4 pack also is marked as in stock and available to ship today.

Yeah, that one has been available since the 4 pack promo started. I am really impressed with how this X-Mas season sale is being handled.

They have another (hidden) sale for tomorrow. It appears to be a HUB II starter pack probably with a dimmer and the MS in it.

4 packs of black switch linc dimmers black, 2 pack IR converter, 2 pack synchro lincs, 2 pack relay ILL's, 2 pack booster linc

I'm 0/2 now on getting in on any of the switchlinc 4-packs.. can't believe how quickly those get snapped up.  Even the black sold out before I had a chance to order any.  I guess I wasn't the only one that realized you could update all 4 to white for $12.

I'm 0/2 now on getting in on any of the switchlinc 4-packs.. can't believe how quickly those get snapped up.  Even the black sold out before I had a chance to order any.  I guess I wasn't the only one that realized you could update all 4 to white for $12.

Are you freaking kidding me??? 

I just past that buy because I thought for sure it was only for black! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Are you freaking kidding me??? 

I just past that buy because I thought for sure it was only for black! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

It was only black, but $12 would upgrade all 4 to white by buying 2 of these kits..

http://www.smarthome.com/insteon-2400wh-paddle-color-change-kit-for-switchlinc-white.html

Grr..

I'm happy for smarthome/insteon in general that these sales are so successful and they are seling out so quickly, but sold out in mere hours is very frustrating..  I'd be much happier, as I'm sure you would be Teken, if we could be part of the reason they are selling out so quickly.

It was only black, but $12 would upgrade all 4 to white by buying 2 of these kits..

http://www.smarthome.com/insteon-2400wh-paddle-color-change-kit-for-switchlinc-white.html

Grr..

I'm happy for smarthome/insteon in general that these sales are so successful and they are seling out so quickly, but sold out in mere hours is very frustrating..  I'd be much happier, as I'm sure you would be Teken, if we could be part of the reason they are selling out so quickly.

True, and it never occurred to me to even think about buying the change color kits! I feel so stupid now what a crying shame on not being on the ball!

Hey, we always have tomorrow right?

If they start showing up 4 pack KPL, I/O Lincs, Door Sensors, you and I will just laugh . . . 

True, and it never occurred to me to even think about buying the change color kits! I feel so stupid now what a crying shame on not being on the ball!

Hey, we always have tomorrow right?

If they start showing up 4 pack KPL, I/O Lincs, Door Sensors, you and I will just laugh . . . 

Don't worry, if you would have actually clicked on the add to cart button they would have been sold out already anyways.  =)

I feel like I am still getting a very good value for the 20% off black friday prices that I paid.  Regular prices are too high, so I have never wanted/needed anything badly enough to pay full price.  It's just that 50% off, as far as I know, has never happened before.  I'm glad that I at least was able to purchase one of the 50% off 4-packs, as I still wanted more leak sensors than what I purchased during the black friday sale.  The only other thing would have been switchlincs, which I've missed out on twice now.  Anything else, I don't want 4 more of, so not too big of a deal.

So congrats to anyone who was able to purchase anything that they wanted/needed for ~50% off.  That makes it a truly amazing deal.  I don't think anyone saw this coming.  22% was the most I ever saw before.

Don't worry, if you would have actually clicked on the add to cart button they would have been sold out already anyways.  =)

I feel like I am still getting a very good value for the 20% off black friday prices that I paid.  Regular prices are too high, so I have never wanted/needed anything badly enough to pay full price.  It's just that 50% off, as far as I know, has never happened before.  I'm glad that I at least was able to purchase one of the 50% off 4-packs, as I still wanted more leak sensors than what I purchased during the black friday sale.  The only other thing would have been switchlincs, which I've missed out on twice now.  Anything else, I don't want 4 more of, so not too big of a deal.

So congrats to anyone who was able to purchase anything that they wanted/needed for ~50% off.  That makes it a truly amazing deal.  I don't think anyone saw this coming.  22% was the most I ever saw before.

Yes 22% was truly the highest I have ever seen.

What kind of surprises me is that I would expect them to blow out all the slow moving stuff sitting on the shelves like: Energy Monitor, iMeter Solo,  DIN Relays, Ballast Dimmer.

Yes 22% was truly the highest I have ever seen.

What kind of surprises me is that I would expect them to blow out all the slow moving stuff sitting on the shelves like: Energy Monitor, iMeter Solo,  DIN Relays, Ballast Dimmer.

LOL.  You just mentioned the one single item that I ever ever paid full price for.  The iMeter Solo.  What a surprisingly useless insteon device that is...

LOL.  You just mentioned the one single item that I ever ever paid full price for.  The iMeter Solo.  What a surprisingly useless insteon device that is...

I too had high hopes for this device and was looking forward to on going development of the two products. Sadly, its like they told someone to get into Energy Management (as a hobby) so the guy made one.

Then, retask that poor guy to do something else and never looked back??

I too had high hopes for this device and was looking forward to on going development of the two products. Sadly, its like they told someone to get into Energy Management (as a hobby) so the guy made one.

Then, retask that poor guy to do something else and never looked back??

I searched a long time ago about it, and couldn't find anything anyone was doing with it.  I should try looking again, or start a new thread about ideas for it.  The only reason I keep it is because with the ISY I have a program that queries it every few seconds when I want to check the energy consumption of something.  So far, I've used it to verify that the 8W insteon LED bulb in fact uses 8W.

The disappointment in realizing that you have to query it to get a reading is what immediately ruined it out of the box for me.  Don't see any use at all if it wasn't for the ISY.  I'm sure the insteon hub does something with it too, but I'll never know.

It's a shame, as it seems accurate, and also keeps a total energy consumption value.. which you can reset to 0 in a program.

Archived