Light 'On' for 3 Controllers in 1 Scene

GinaGlidden

Question:  If I activate a responder (2477s) from a controller (2487s), the assigned button on the controller illuminates as a visual indicator that it is 'on'. Should the assigned buttons of all the controllers associated to this responder also illuminate? 

I have a scene with 3 controllers for 1 same responder.  Button 'A' has been assigned as the controller on all devices. Each controller is in a different part of the house. When I activate the responder from 1 of the 3 controllers to turn it 'on', I thought the assigned 'A' button would illuminate on all controllers, so that no matter where I am in the house, I can see that the responder is 'on', but only the button on the controller I pressed is illuminated.  Is there a way I can have all the assigned controller buttons illuminate?  I hope this makes sense.

Other than that, everything else works like a charm!!!  We are thrilled!

Thank you for your help.

All the Controller buttons should be On.  Also the 2477 should be a Controller so the KPL buttons turn On if the SwitchLinc itself is turned On.

Click the Red Controller button below the ISY Scene name being used and check the On Levels of the other Controllers.

Archived