Scenes - Controllers

GTCJ

New user of ISY994I.

I have searched  the forum but haven't found the answer.

I am having trouble creating scenes with controllers.  It appears the default when importing a device to a scene is responder (blue).  A dialogue box appears that states "Device is already a controller for scene 108. Would you like to make it a responder?"  This is a new or different scene.  If I click yes, it goes in as a responder.  If I click no, nothing seems to happen.

I know I could rename the original scene 108, but it doesn't have all of the devices and if I try to add to 108, I seem to only be able to make everything a responder.

Thank You

If you right click on a device and select "add to a scene" it should ask you if you want to add as a controller or responder.

Once the device is in a scene click on the plus sign to the left of the scene name. The controllers will be in red and the responders in blue.

Thank You

When I right click and select add to scene, it goes directly to a drop down of scenes.  After I select a scene I get the question that says it is already a controller in another scene and do I want to make it a responder. 

Suppose you could create two scenes with the same controller. Then you turn the scene on (e.g., press a button or paddle). Which scene would run?

But, f you want that same controller to do something different based one or more conditions, then you can accomplish that using programs.

Archived