day time light program

jwarner964

Hi

I have a few lights that I have set to come on to only 75 % between sunrise and sunset, each light has it's own program.

If switched on 

then set to 75 %

The programs are in a folder that I have that says

If from sunrise to sunset

then allow programs in this folder to run

all work fine but one light. It will not go to 100 % after sunset when switched on unless you do a fast on first, then it will go to 100 % until after sunrise the next day

All switches are dimmers, V.41

any help

Thanks Jeff

Hi 

Not sure how to post the programs, I have five programs that are in a folder. the folder says, If from sunrise to sunset the same day, then allow programs in this folder to run.

the programs in the folder are all the same

If  control xxxx is switched on 

then set xxxx 75 %

4 work , turn light to 75 % between sunrise and sunset, turn to 100 % any other time

1 works as follows turns to 75 % between sunrise and sunset, after sunset it will still go to 75 %, if I do a fast on then will go to 100 %, then it will always go to 100 % with a on single tap untill the next sunrise and sunset run time. it seems to need that fast on to reset it . any thoughts 

Thanks

The SwitchLinc has two modes of local operation. In one mode it turns On to the last On level. It sounds like that SwitchLinc is operating in that mode, going to 75%. That is why Fast On going to 100% becomes the last local On level. Check the User Manual for how to change the local mode operation.

Archived