In-LineLinc Relay and KeyPadLinc

DMA29

Hello.

New and learning.  Be kind...

I have an In-LineLinc relay that is part of a motion sensor.  The motion sensor is connected to the 'sense' wire on the In-LineLinc module.

I also have a six-button KeyPadLinc.  What I am hoping to do is:

1. Have the In-LineLinc operate it attached lights whenever motion is detected.  (out of the box operation)
  2. When motion is detected and the lights go on button 'C' on the keypad will light.
  3. When the motion sensor times out and turns off the lights button 'C' on the keypad will go out.
  4. Pressing button 'C' on the keypad will cause the lights connected to the In-LineLinc to come on and stay on regardless of detected motion.  (I think this is 'ignore the sense line')  The light on button 'C' should stay on.
  5. Pressing button 'C' again will cause the motion sensor to return to normal operation as described in 1, 2 and 3 above.

I've tried creating a scene to link the In-LineLinc to the KP but got no predictable results.

(Detailed) help please.

Dwayne A

1. 2. 3. Create a scene where both the In-LineLinc and the KPL button are controllers.

4. 5. You will need to send a Fast On from the KPL button to the In-LineLinc to bypass the motion sensor (double-tap). Any button tap will reset the sensor to normal operation.

Archived