How to remove/disable Mobilinc Connect Plugin

llema

I purchased this plugin a while back for my ISY but decided not to use Mobilinc Connect...the plugin seems to be creating a lot of "cannot connect" type issues according to my ISY logs...can someone please explain how I can completely remove/disable this plugin in my ISY. Can't seem to find where/how this is done.

Thanks,

Marc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I purchased this plugin a while back for my ISY but decided not to use Mobilinc Connect...the plugin seems to be creating a lot of "cannot connect" type issues according to my ISY logs...can someone please explain how I can completely remove/disable this plugin in my ISY. Can't seem to find where/how this is done.

Thanks,

Marc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send in a service request to UDI indicating this topic along with your UUID under the *Help -> About*

http://www.universal-devices.com/contact-support/

Hi llema,

Teken is correct to remove any purchased module for your ISY, however, you shouldn't see connection errors in your log. Since you do, there's a bigger issue with the configuration of the ISY or network. Without seeing the exact issue, I'm just guessing, but the typical error we see is due to DNS issues in the network. If you are seeing DNS type connection issues, then please be aware that other ISY features like the pool time server is likely not working either which will cause the ISY's time to drift. 

When working with UDI, you might want to send them your error log to see if there's a larger issue at play that might impact you down the road.

Wes

Archived