Detail status icon

sfroach

Hi,

Searched the forum, ISY User Guide, wiki for 'detail status icon' with no success.

What do the colors & color location represent when you enable detail status icons via on the Detail tab > right-click a program > Status Icons > Detail ?  

I thought green left part of icon might signify the program status is true but I have 2 programs with a green left part of icon with one program status = ture & another with status = false.

Thanks,

Steve

Solid green indicates that the condition(s) evaluated as true and the Then statements are being executed.

Solid red indicates that the condition(s) evaluated as false and the Else statements are being executed.

With one exception, the If evaluation may be different.

If Program A does a Run Else for Program B, the Program B Icon will be solid Red while running Else statements even though the If could evaluate as True.   The Run Else forces the Else clause to run regardless of whether the If would evaluate as True

• 9 months later...

So, I just spent some time in the wiki looking for this, but it appears that the latest ISY/994i documentation is for 3.3.16(?) .

Or am I just looking in the wrong location.

I'm basically just looking for the latest doc for reference.

Thanks.

So, I just spent some time in the wiki looking for this, but it appears that the latest ISY/994i documentation is for 3.3.16(?) .

Or am I just looking in the wrong location.

I'm basically just looking for the latest doc for reference.

Thanks.

From Wiki...

Complete and Comprehensive User Guides

Jon...

Archived