Noob: Control KPL LED

mmoore99

I am attempting to control a keypad button's LED through Isy.  I have setup a scene containing only the keypad button as a responder (see attached screen clip).

However, when I turn this scene "off" from either the Isy Console or an Isy program the button's LED remians on.

All of the buttons on this keypad are set to "Toggle" mode.

The program is as follows:

Turn FR Lights Off Button Off - [ID 0003][Parent 0001]

If
        Control 'Keypads / Kpd-Kitchen / Kpd-Kitchen - D' is switched On

Then
        Wait  3 seconds
        Set Scene 'Scenes / SCN: Kpd-Kitchen Btn D' Off

Else
   - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')
Any suggestions at what I am doing wrong or how to resolve this would be appreciated:

post-6885-0-21221800-1437249240_thumb.png

The ISY cannot control  a secondary button LED. The solution is to create a scene that contains only the button as a member and then control the scene.

The ISY cannot control  a secondary button LED. The solution is to create a scene that contains only the button as a member and then control the scene.

As I stated in my initial post (see screen shot), that is exactly what I nm trying to do, but it is not working.  I am trying to determine if I have something setup wrong or am missing something.

In your program you are using control. What that means is a physical button press of the d button. Maybe you want status, so anything that sets the D button on will trigger the program.

You may want to try setting the responder level for the d button scene to 0 although this should not make a difference since you are setting the scene off.

Archived