Notifications from different numbers

BamBamF16

This issue has always been present. I am just now seeing if I can fix it. When I get a notification via isy every one comes from a different but sequential number. I send my messages through Gmail's smtp server. They are routed through mynumber@att.net (forget the exact address but it is the default for AT&T test message via email). Is there a way to make the come from the same number so they group as a conversation?

I am also looking for the correct parameter to get the temperature from a ZWave mti sensor? ST does not work. I can get the valid name and address but not formatted parameter value.

Thanks

Jeff

This issue has always been present. I am just now seeing if I can fix it. When I get a notification via isy every one comes from a different but sequential number. I send my messages through Gmail's smtp server. They are routed through mynumber@att.net (forget the exact address but it is the default for AT&T test message via email). Is there a way to make the come from the same number so they group as a conversation?

That's a question you'd have to ask AT&T. As far as I'm aware, this is standard for their email-to-sms service.

I've had success using the network module to send SMS via Twilio, but its not a free service.

You might be able to use IFTTT to forward emails to SMS and have a consistent number as well.

Thanks guys. I'll try that.

Any idea on the parameter I might use to get temp from the ZWave MS?

My Aeotec MultiSensor 6 is currently Z-Wave device #17. Following are the formatted and raw output for temperature:

${sys.node.ZW017_1.CLITEMP} returns "70.80° F"
${sys.node.ZW017_1.CLITEMP.raw} returns "70.80"

One way to find codes such as CLITEMP is to look in the ISY Event Viewer. These codes show up each time Z-Wave devices report in.

Archived