Timer plus Variable Level Program Help

tsage

I'm looking to create a program that turns on my front porch lights at 7PM with a level of 100%. Then at 11PM I would like to keep the lights on but reduce the level to 50%, then at 3AM reduce to 25% and then turn off at 4AM.

I would also like to do the same with my back patio light but adding to the program I would like to have the light turn back on at 6AM at 50%.

Can someone please help me with this?

Kindest Regards,

Troy Sage

I would create individual scenes for your various light levels then simply create a program to turn ON those scenes at your specified times.

You could have a single program that turns scene1 on at 7pm, wait 4 hours, turns scene2 on, wait 4 hours, turns scene3 on, wait 1 hour, then turns scene3 off.

Like Mike says, just create new scenes. I use individual programs for the times though. I dim mine to about 50% for the middle of the night and raise them up again in the morning. 25% is almost useless, but of course, you should experiment.

Sunset and sunrise offsets are great ways to start and end the sequence. On weekends I keep the lights bright later.

I use all 9 minute ramp rates with my schedules, it's difficult to notice the changes. If you want to assign another controller to the same scenes I would suggest much quicker level changes.

Rand

Archived