2242-522 HUB - To ISY Serial Conversion

Teken

I wanted to share a resource link that might help out a few people in Australia and else where who would like to use a 994 Series Controller in their Insteon network.

Currently, there is no *Official* International world wide 2413S PLM that allows our brothers across the pond to use the ISY 994 Series Controller.

In the past I have read about a few people who have some how purchased or modified an existing 2242-522 HUB for this very purpose.

I am uncertain about all of the fact or details as to what is involved or costs. But was told the following AU seller does indeed offer the above.

Perhaps this resource will help out a few folks that are using the same 50 Hz frequency / 230 VAC. 

The seller is listed here: http://www.vikingcomms.com.au/

NOTE: I have no affiliation with this company and have not confirmed if the information listed above is accurate and true. Please do your (Due Diligence) and inquire with the seller as to what is all involved along with final costs before making a final purchase. 

Should anyone actually go through with this process it would be most helpful to know the final outcome as I am sure it will help others down the road.

Archived