Purchased Portal Module but unable to connect

fstanek

Hi,

I just purchased the portal module and got it installed about 10 min ago. The portal module is now installed on my ISY. I have also created an account on http://my.isy.io. I added my ISY to my.isy.io using my UDID. I then went back to my ISY admin console and went to configuration->Portals, but there is nothing listed there. The documentation states that I should have a "request for access", but I just see a blank screen.

Is there anything else that I'm missing?

Thanks.

I have the same problem.  I purchased the portal, but I don't have a request for access.  Portal integration - UDI says Online and registered but I think that is for the portal module I purchased several years ago for Mobile link, but didn't use. 

I am having the same problem.  I get the following message when I attempt to use any of the Tools.

Access denied.
Pending approval by owner
">

I have triple checked my uuid and even deleted and re-added but to no avail.  I purchased and set up an account about 12 hours ago.  Should it take this long?  I feel I must be missing something obvious... I have just replaced my PLM, but everything is working fine, just can't use the portal.

I am having the same problem.  I get the following message when I attempt to use any of the Tools.

Access denied.

Pending approval by owner

">

I have triple checked my uuid and even deleted and re-added but to no avail.  I purchased and set up an account about 12 hours ago.  Should it take this long?  I feel I must be missing something obvious... I have just replaced my PLM, but everything is working fine, just can't use the portal.

Have you gone to "manage modules" through the UI?

Help>Manage Modules

Jon...

DId you go to Configuration->Portals?

I think that's where the approval is done.

Thanks guys for the suggestions, but still no joy.

When I go to Configuration->Portals  I have a blank page.

It appears that my UI is not seeing the portal.  I have checked, double checked and re-entered the uuid.  Am I correct that all I need to enter is the uuid in the format xx:xx:xx:xx:xx ?    When I enter the uuid, there is a yellow button and when i hover over it I receive the message:

Pending Approval by owner

Online since ........

Am I correct that all I need to enter is the uuid in the format xx:xx:xx:xx:xx ?    When I enter the uuid, there is a yellow button and when i hover over it I receive the message:

The UUID should be in the format of XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX

Jon...

Thanks everyone for all you help, I finally found the problem!

I had upgraded firmware to latest version, but failed to upgrade my UI to the latest version.  When I upgraded the UI the portal appeared on the configuration screen.  As it is in most cases, it was a case of "user failure"  :-P

Thanks again everyone for your suggestions, they did finally lead me to my problem.

Archived