too many failed buindings

volsla

Hello all,

I just purchased isy device (can connect from computer by webbrowser); also, installed mobilink lite to my android tablet, when run the app, it can see the isy device and asking to registre it. when i press register isy i have following error "too many failed buindings". I couldn't find any useful information on the inet. 

Please help.

Hi volsla,

I responded to your email. Before adding your ISY again, please make sure to install the MobiLinc Portal module in the ISY. Open the ISY’s Admin Console and go to Help->Purchase Modules to find and purchase ($1) the MobiLinc Portal. Once purchased, go to Help->Manage Modules to install in the Admin Console.

Once the ISY reboots, please wait 60 seconds and then try adding your ISY to the MobiLinc app/MobiLinc Connect again.

Wes

Thanks Wes,

my mobilinc app is saying that trial period is expired; but, i just downloaded it yesterday evening. Could you please take a look and let me know how i can put together mobilinc and isy device before puchasing pro version; otherwise, i need to return device and stay with insteon hub.

Archived