Share your opinion about Amazon Echo for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card

NetPop

Amazon Echo Users! Don't miss your chance on $50 Amazon Gift Cards! Share with us your experience with the Echo! Click the link above.

I don't understand how you would know how and where to send the gift card since it only asks 3 questions? Unless the quiz is for the *A Typical* American customer base?!?!?

Amazon Echo Users! Don't miss your chance on $50 Amazon Gift Cards! Share with us your experience with the Echo! Click the link above.

What can you offer to validate your offer?

I did the poll and it took some time to complete; so the great north appears excluded.  My thought in taking it was to illustrate interest in HA use for Echo and not the reward :)

Jon...

Hello Jon,

Much thanks for the insight and confirmation to the GWN being excluded. Glad you had a chance to express the thoughts of many regarding the Amazon Echo.

I seriously can't understand in 2016 why companies insist upon saying *Only in the USA* like its the only country in the free world!

Who's interest?

I was the one who took the poll so I guess that would imply it's my opinion :)

Jon...

I meant who is receiving the responses? Other than it's someone new to the forum.

I meant who is receiving the responses? Other than it's someone new to the forum.

Actually... thinking about it that's a very good question.  I think the OP would better his efforts if he were to remove the thing about the money, announce who he represents and why this poll might enhance our experience with Echo.

Jon...

Was any personal info collected such as your email address? No one has responded to my question about validity.

I only recall an email address required if you wanted to enter for the $50 and I don't recall the request for any other personal info.

Jon...

Archived