Disable subscription expired message

slm800

My initial 30 day trial of Mobilinc Connect just expired and I currently do not have an interest in renewing it as I don't have that much of a need for it.  I understand the benefits and may add it in the future, but currently do not want it.   However, now every time I start up Mobilinc, I get that Subscription Expired message where I have to wait for the details of my ISY to load, click Ok to the pop up, then click Close, then wait for my devices and programs on my dashboard to load.  It is extremely inconvenient now and if I happen to close it out too fast, sometimes my devices don't load.   I KNOW that my subscription is expired, I don't need to be reminded of it every time I start the app.  Is there a way to disable this?   This is something that will make me want to delete Mobilinc altogether.   I already paid $20 for the app plus bought a few extra plugins, I should be able to use the app without annoying "reminders" or "notifications" about wanting me to spend more $$.   Please advise if this is possible and how to do so.  

Archived