Is there something wrong?

Kevin Connolly

I was working with the Portal adding some things for my Echo. I had about 25 entries and than I didn't. now it's down to 15 entries. When I tried to add back an entry it tells me that I already have it when I hit save. As well, not the full set of 25 are listed after hitting discover in Echo.

It not a huge deal but I'd rather not have to delete all and start over

i had roughly 25 entries in the portal between devices, scenes, and programs. I modified one entry and than I was down to something like 16 entries. When I tried to re-enter one that looked like it was missing it said it was already there when I hit save, but it doesn't show

I deleted all my entries in the Portal and started over. i re-entered devices and than scenes. When I got to programs, enter my information and hit save, the return notification is: "Device already has a spoken"...so I can't add any programs.

I just spent pretty much all day setting up my Global cache iTach, teaching it codes, putting them into network resources and testing them, and creating programs and testing those. I rechecked operation directly by running in the Admin Console. Everything works great until I get to the Portal. It looks like the Portal crashed on me

I'm kind of thinking that maybe there's some "ghost code" on my profile. I wouldn't mind if someone reset or wipedd my profile in order to get rid of it. I didn't have but 25 entries. it wouldn't take me long to reenter them...but right now i'm somewhat stuck.

I had exactly the same thing happen to me today, and I'm currently stuck in the same position as you - unable to add any programs.

In my case I believe I'd got up to 12 entries and everything had been working ok. But then I decided I wanted to change the UI to show all entries at once, by changing the number of entries per page from 10 to 25. At that point suddenly I was left with only 2 entries. After restarting the browser / rebooting ISY it didn't sort itself out so I selected the option to delete all entries. I could then re-add scenes, but not programs. Trying to add entries for programs I'd added previously (before the delete all) fails with "Device already has a spoken". Adding an entry for a new device doesn't return any error, but there is no new entry listed - then trying to repeat the operation will fail with "Device already has a spoken".

I had exactly the same thing happen to me today, and I'm currently stuck in the same position as you - unable to add any programs.

In my case I believe I'd got up to 12 entries and everything had been working ok. But then I decided I wanted to change the UI to show all entries at once, by changing the number of entries per page from 10 to 25. At that point suddenly I was left with only 2 entries. After restarting the browser / rebooting ISY it didn't sort itself out so I selected the option to delete all entries. I could then re-add scenes, but not programs. Trying to add entries for programs I'd added previously (before the delete all) fails with "Device already has a spoken". Adding an entry for a new device doesn't return any error, but there is no new entry listed - then trying to repeat the operation will fail with "Device already has a spoken".

This is happening to me too.  There is definitely something wrong today.  I can not add any programs.  I selected a black (non installed program) from the drop down list, added my spoken term, and clicked save.  It looked like it saved but, it does not show up on the list of installed programs, and it is still black in the drop down list.  Further, if I try to install the program a second time, I get the "Device already has spoken": message.  This happens with all programs.

EDIT:  The problem does not seem to affect devices or scenes.  Just programs.

Archived