Outdoor Flood Lights

Silversop

Thanks Teken.... Or.. shit I guess I can just change the wall switch itself... Didn't even think of that... thanks!

Regards,

S

For sure and if you decide to go fancy use a KPL dimmer instead. You are spending some cash might as well get some multi-use out of it and be able to control other outdoor loads or have access to ones you didn't before.

Teken, what was the issue with dual bright? I've been using a KPL for a few years on my dual-bright incandescent porch lights (on/off, not dim). The dual bright is a local setting on the lamps along with the motion and/or dusk dawn. I'm curious. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teken, what was the issue with dual bright? I've been using a KPL for a few years on my dual-bright incandescent porch lights (on/off, not dim). The dual bright is a local setting on the lamps along with the motion and/or dusk dawn. I'm curious. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Historically dual bright motion sensors when paired to a Inline Linc with sense / Micro On-Off with sense. Would not operate properly due the fact the line voltage would not drop off as expected.

Dual-brites can be contoller using an Inston controller, but they don't apply enough voltage to trigger an Insteon sense wire even at the high level.

Archived