Scene Question

dbuss

I have a scene that is activated by a smoke bridge when a smoke alarm or CO2 alarm is activated. Last night the scene was activated. However it was activated with a fade start. There is no fade start in the scene. The scene has the lights turning on at 100%. Also, the Zwave devices in the scene were not activated. Just before the smoke bridge scene was activated the main level bathroom ceiling light was fade started. This light is controlled by a scene that is activated by a motion sensor. At this time of day the scene has the light turning at 35%. There is no record of the motion sensor being activated. We were not home at the time it happened, so I can't tell you if a smoke alarm went off.

It appears it was started and stopped via the web. Could the fade starts and stops have been accidentally started when using Mobilinc?

Thanks!!

What does the log show? AFAIK, Z-Wave devices a not Insteon scene compatible.

Stu, The Zwave devices are controlled with a program. My error for not adding that bit of important.information.

What does the log show? AFAIK, Z-Wave devices a not Insteon scene compatible.

Main Level Bathroom Ceiling L Fade Start 1 Sat 2016/07/09 11:29:15 PM Web Log Scene:Smoke Alarm Fade Start 1 Sat 2016/07/09 11:29:30 PM Web Log Scene:Smoke Alarm Fade Stop   Sat 2016/07/09 11:29:32 PM Web Log

Archived