ELK Beta testing

James Peterson

I will be releasing a new Beta soon for testing ELK integration.  I would appreciate anyone that does not need this support to please not update or remove yourself from beta testing for this period as I have made a lot of changes to the new branch and do not want to break your current install.  

This new Beta will most definitely cause issues and is more like an Alpha release then anything else.  I will supply a pre-beta APK to download if anyone updates and needs to uninstall and go back to the previous version just in case.  

While beta testing, I will make the ELK addon available without purchase.  After I am satisfied with its functionality I will migrate it back into the purchase cycle.  

post-4839-0-85571500-1477939893_thumb.png

post-4839-0-00452500-1477939897_thumb.png

post-4839-0-50991100-1477939898_thumb.png

post-4839-0-02160800-1477939900_thumb.png

post-4839-0-93953500-1477939902_thumb.png

I have pushed Update 1.5.0 Beta to the market.  It should be available soon.  

Updates:  

ELK

- Arm/Disarm in all modes

- Area Bypass

- Function keys

Settings - Option to require ELK code on Arm

I have only been able to test this on a remote system so I do not have the ability to recreate alternate solutions so I expect that issues will arrise.  Please report them.

UI and code cleanup

I expect bugs, so do not update if you don't want to experience them.  If you do not want to participate in this Beta I would suggest un-enrolling in the beta program for now.  

I'd love to check out the beta. How do I get in on it?

You can enroll in Beta testing directly from the play store app.  Goto: Agave app -> Scroll down till you see "Become a beta tester" and tap on "I'm in".

This option is available for all android apps that allow open beta testing.  

Or you can just click on this link:

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.linuxjet.apps.agave

post-4839-0-04867000-1478012925_thumb.png

I just joined the beta and I can reliably crash Agave every time just by clicking the Elk icon. I did a complete uninstall / reinstall and still happens. The very first time after a data delete I can get it to load once, but all that appears is the following:

0907291b2a9efe8c644e3f588d0005ee.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I hope you have sent crash reports.  

I just joined the beta and I can reliably crash Agave every time just by clicking the Elk icon. I did a complete uninstall / reinstall and still happens. The very first time after a data delete I can get it to load once, but all that appears is the following:

I am seeing multiple crashes in the logs.  All related to function key parsing.  I know exactly what is happening, but not why.  I really need a topology dump of one of those small keypads to see if they are displayed differently then other keypads to correct my mistake.  

could someone PM me a topology of they keypad if its one of the small ones?

http://<ISY IP>/rest/elk/get/topology

I am seeing multiple crashes in the logs. All related to function key parsing. I know exactly what is happening, but not why. I really need a topology dump of one of those small keypads to see if they are displayed differently then other keypads to correct my mistake.

could someone PM me a topology of they keypad if its one of the small ones?

http://<ISY IP>/rest/elk/get/topology

James, I have the small keypad on my system.

B.R.I.A.D.A.

Best regards,

Gary Funk

What version are you running on your ISY?

B.R.I.A.D.A.

Best regards,

Gary Funk

I have posted a new Beta to the market.  

1.5.004 Beta

This one adds some zone details and control.

a few UI adjustments

added a new feature to scenes for excluding entire controller or responders from calculation

cleaned up some UI redundant code

fixed a few bugs from first betas.

Archived