Cross Connected Devices

pjt588

Trying to take advantage of time over the holidays to clear up some system issues.  I replaced my PLM some time ago but I think I did some things out of sequence by accident and ever since I've had some issues with insteon devices being "cross connected".  For example, when I turn off my breakfast room light my office light also goes off even though there should be no connection between these two devices.  This only happens if I use the breakfast room switch manually.  If I use the admin console and turn the breakfast light off through the device or the scene, the office light stays on.

I was clicking around and saw the device links table and isy links table.  Should these be the same?  See attached file that shows they are not.  I've also looked at the log file when turning off the breakfast room light and I don't see any event triggered that turns off the office light - yet it goes off anyway.

Any ideas or help?  I have several places where devices seem to be cross connected like this.

post-7173-0-13942100-1482005581_thumb.png

Yes, the link table should match exactly. Try Restore device followed by Write updates to Device. Then do another compare. If that doesn't work, then post back.

I restored and then updated the breakfast light and the tables were the same but the switch still turned off the office light.  Then I restored and updated the office light and that fixed the problem!  However, I think I still have issues because it looks like none of my devices have matching tables.  It almost seems like when I replaced my ISY, the links on the devices didn't get erased and then links from the new ISY were added?

Aside from restoring and updating every device in my system (I have a couple hundred), is there a faster/easier way to sync everything?

Archived