OutletLinc v.39 turns off at 3AM

MeDoISY

I have an OutletLinc v.39 that goes OFF during the 3AM running of the Query All program.

An OutletLinc v.4.2, in the same room, stays ON.

The controlling ISY994 firmware is v.4.5.4

Is this something that can be controlled, or should I just bite the bullet and replace the v.39.

I can't find a like-for-like replacement, so I'll have to get a Dual On/Off Outlet.

Is the OutletLinc line obsolete?

The single band - single outlet relay is no longer being made. As you correctly pointed out its been replaced a much sturdier and better dual band - dual outlet relay.

If you wish to trouble shoot the existing outlet you can follow the two man process to reset the device and see what happens.

Teken, thanks for the quick reply.

Hate to throw away money so, as long as the OutletLinc is still (somewhat) supported, I'll use it in a setting that doesn't require being ON overnight.

Since I'll retire it from its current location, I can try the reset to see if that works.

I still have a few v.4.2 units in service that may have to be replaced also.

I'll monitor their functionality after each ISY update to see when/if they go out of favor.

Just to be clear you've reviewed the logs to confirm the outlet is turning off at 3:00 AM? If so are you sure there aren't programs associated with it? If you can't perform the two man hard reset in the interim you can delete the hardware and add it back and see if that cures the problem.

Because (IF) it always turns off at 3:00 AM it has to be linked to an associated program / scene. Also, what is the load that's attached to the outlet? Have you removed the load to see if the device behaves fine vs not?

Last week I disabled the Query for two nights in a row, the OutletLinc stayed on.

This morning I turned it off and then on again, just for the fun of it.

I then right clicked the device and selected Query. It immediately switched off.

There's no doubt as to what's happening.

Archived