Admin Console does not reflect current state of switch

I've noticed that all my light auto turn off programs stopped working a few weeks ago. I updated to the latest Admin Console 4.5.4, and the latest Java to see if that would fix it, and it did not.

Everything else in the system works fine (manual switches, motion sensors and remotes that trigger scenes, etc.) so long as it doesn't trigger a program on my ISY-994i.

I opened up the Admin Console, and I CAN control lights from it. HOWEVER, if I manually operate a switch, the console does NOT reflect the changed state! It's like ISY can speak, but it can't listen. I peeked at the Event Viewer... it does't register anything when manually operate a switch, but it does when I use the on/off buttons in the console to operate the lights

Any ideas how to further troubleshoot?

Thanks,

Jeff

Your PLM is about three years old and probably needs to be replaced. At a quite time (no Insteon activity), select, Tools, Diagnostics, Show PLM Links Table. Do it two or three times. What's the result?

Your PLM is about three years old and probably needs to be replaced. At a quite time (no Insteon activity), select, Tools, Diagnostics, Show PLM Links Table. Do it two or three times. What's the result?

The small dialog came up, blank except for the action buttons below. I clicked on Start, it became disabled for a short while, and nothing happened. It returned to enabled.

The small dialog came up, blank except for the action buttons below. I clicked on Start, it became disabled for a short while, and nothing happened. It returned to enabled.

What's the count?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived