Brultech - Dash Box: Conditional Alert Messaging

Teken

Today I wanted to share a quick  glimpse of a major mile stone for the vulnerable Brultech Dash Box for the Green Eye Monitor (GEM). I've been Alpha testing this next generation firmware 4.2.3c9a release for quite sometime.

Today, the Dash Box (DB) now supports conditional logic alert messaging. :-P  Below are some quick snap shots of what the current system is able to provide the end user. There are three options from Level, Cycle, and Systems.

Many of the feature requests I made back in the day and offered advice as to how they should be implemented were included into the first draft.  

D07xAcj.png

TydE0AR.png

iPvWcBO.png

rdkSXjJ.png

Some examples of the working alerts I have set up on one of two Dash Box systems.

31wpRLq.png

Mpqn5fl.png

There have been countless iterations and advancements over the course of 18 months at the Brultech company. One of the biggest achievements for me has been the inclusion of all the channels from the GEM in the daily Calendar.

With this new view I am able to easily *At a glance* view changes and modifications in my Passive Hause and the new hardware I have under test for many 3rd party companies.

hD8LG0U.png

Working hand and hand with the Water Hero team to bring to market the best in class whole house smart water meter monitor controller. Has allowed me to see at a glance daily, monthly, yearly, water consumption. This enables me to fine tune *Just in time* use programs for the best usage vs consumption goals ~ while tracking long term use for future projects under way.

Wef7FGW.png

Having the ability to track the line voltage in one single window pane will allow me to see the global changes in my next generation UPS system under development now.

bT6lhOQ.png

Monitoring key appliances in and around the home with that *Point & Shoot* view is now only a click away to ensure systems are working as expected.

oUWgEu8.png

This is what the members have to look forward to in the next few months! My closing remarks for one of the hardest working people in the energy management space.

I've said this countless times over the years and will continue to do so. The Brultech company is the most agile, dedicated, forward thinking, and open minded hardware developer in the energy monitoring / energy management space!!! icon_e_geek.gif 

Team Brultech (Paul, Ben, Tammy) have shown they continue to lead the market in all things related to Energy, period. Over the last 36 months the development team has been able to include some of the latest features which integrate tightly with the current generation of smart products and cloud hosted services.

A quick review of the features and support of the Dash Box ~ The little product that could:

- Smart Energy Groups (SEG) charting & graphing

- ISY Series Controller: Variable Support, Amazon Echo

- Integrated 3rd Party Weather

- IP Blocking & Identification

- DNS Forwarding

- Packet Forwarding

- Brultech Portal

- Back Up & Restore

- IFTTT Maker Channel Support

- Robust Charting & Graphing Options

- Conditional Logic Alert Messaging

All of these major updates and features have made the little Dash Box the ~ Super Ninja of data storage servers for energy management!!! icon_e_ugeek.gif Expect to see more refinement of the systems in the next 18 months.

Once again, thank you to the entire team for making a life long journey come true!!

I also have been using this firmware and have to say this is pretty cool new stuff as Teken has pointed out. Ben is doing an amazing job over there and pushing this box what seems to the max! The with the recent IFTTT integration, now this stuff being added. So cool what can be done. 8) If you don't have a energy management/monitoring system Brultech is the way to go hands down! 

Very, very cool! Hopefully, Ben will see to include URL calling with a POST payload as a notification method. We would be able to send Pushover notifications (among other services), as well as trigger ISY programs...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very, very cool! Hopefully, Ben will see to include URL calling with a POST payload as a notification method. We would be able to send Pushover notifications (among other services), as well as trigger ISY programs...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello Michael,

I believe this is on the list of feature requests for sure as we discussed here: http://www.brultech.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1655

Once the *Basic* conditional logic has been fully fleshed out in the Alpha trials. The team intends on working toward more advanced operators like If, Then, Else. Some key features I am pushing for is being able to use amps / current and KWH as a condition.

Regardless, with the advent of IFTTT & Basic Conditional Alert Messaging ~ The end user is empowered to do and know more than ever before. Major development is expected (IF) and when 5.XX Beta comes to be from UDI as this will allow Brultech to work toward full *Native* node server support within the Dash Box.

Lots of huge development is slated for 2017 and beyond  . . .

Archived