New ISY 994i ZW Bad SD Card

I received my new ISY 994i ZW from Amazon last week. Out of the box, the unit was reporting a corrupted SD card (Red Error LED). After receiving a new 16GB Sandisk SD card, I took corrective action. I have the Admin Console running now, but the "Add/Include Zwave Devices" and "Start Linking" actions don't respond. I don't see any revealing info in the Error logs. I've rebooted and reset to factory default with now change. In addition Z-wave > Advanced > Z-wave version screen reports 3 dashes.  Please help.

I received my new ISY 994i ZW from Amazon last week. Out of the box, the unit was reporting a corrupted SD card (Red Error LED). After receiving a new 16GB Sandisk SD card, I took corrective action. I have the Admin Console running now, but the "Add/Include Zwave Devices" and "Start Linking" actions don't respond. I don't see any revealing info in the Error logs. I've rebooted and reset to factory default with now change. In addition Z-wave > Advanced > Z-wave version screen reports 3 dashes.  Please help.

Hello Jeff,

I would encourage you to submit a technical service request here and link this thread so UDI can mark this as resolved once it has: http://www.universal-devices.com/contact-support/

Please do circle back with the forum members as to the root cause and outcome.

Archived