Replace PLM => Hops Left=3!

Toddimus

Just a quick note to those who might be having trouble with communications.  I was on my 3rd PLM between two different houses over the years and decided it was time to preemptively replace my old PLM with my "spare" PLM that I bought earlier this year.  I was inspired by this thread:

https://forum.universal-devices.com/topic/17035-plm-version-tracking-list-2413s-isy-version-and-plm-sticker/

Anyways, I had become used to seeing "Max Hops=3, Hops Left=0,1 or 2" in the Event Viewer.  With my new PLM, I'm seeing nearly all "Max Hops=3, Hops Left=3".

For what it's worth, info on my old/new PLMs:

OLD

ISY     Unit         PLM1         PLM2      PLM3      Sourced                      Was ALL ON Witnessed

v9B    2x.xx.xx   2413S        V1.C        1425         Smarthome  2014?      Just removed from system.  Yes, ALL ON a few times.  Seemingly only when Insteon battery devices low on battery

NEW

ISY     Unit         PLM1         PLM2      PLM3      Sourced                      Was ALL ON Witnessed

v9E    43.xx.xx   2413S        V2.2        1629         Smarthome (5/31/17)   Just added to system.  No ALL ON in the first 2 hours of use!  Fingers crossed! ;)

I'm somewhat surprised the ISY identifies both as v9B.

You are absolutely right.  Copy and paste got the better of me.  The new one is v9E.  I thought that referred to something in the ISY, rather than the PLM.

Archived