This item already has a spoken

Charles3

I have created some programs in ISY. When I try to add them to my Echo Portal I get an error message every time telling me This item already has a spoken.

I've tried changing the spoken word to no avail.

I have tried deleting the program and creating a new program. I get the same message no matter what program I attempt to add.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help.

Charles

I have created some programs in ISY. When I try to add them to my Echo Portal I get an error message every time telling me This item already has a spoken.

I've tried changing the spoken word to no avail.

I have tried deleting the program and creating a new program. I get the same message no matter what program I attempt to add.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help.

Charles

This means that the item (the program you are trying to add) is already in the list.

Each program have an address. Use the search box to find the existing program using it's address. The program address has 4 characters, and you can see it in the program selector, it is in parenthesis.

Benoit

Thank you for your reply.

I see what your were talking about regarding the program address number. I find it interesting that I had duplicate program numbers in the portal. But when I searched for the number I was able to find that program number in the list under a different name. I was able to delete it out of the portal and then add my new program.

Thanks again for your help.

I think this may happen if you delete Programs on ISY then create new programs. You may end up with new programs reusing the same address as an older program. If you had that old programs in ISY Portal, and had not deleted it there as well, then when you try to add the new program, you end up with a duplicate.

Archived