AV options not appearing

DaveStLou

Is there possibly something else going on where it would execute a different program than what was mapped?

Capture.JPG

When I say Volume Up it is adding 20 to the variable instead of running program 0005. When I say Volume Down it's subtracting 20 instead of running program 00E7.

7 minutes ago, DaveStLou said:

Is there possibly something else going on where it would execute a different program than what was mapped?

Capture.JPG

When I say Volume Up it is adding 20 to the variable instead of running program 0005. When I say Volume Down it's subtracting 20 instead of running program 00E7.

Please follow this tip from the Help:

Under Volume, you can use Set Volume To, Volume Up/Volume Down, or both. If you use both, use the same State Variable.

Benoit

22 hours ago, bmercier said:

Please follow this tip from the Help:

Under Volume, you can use Set Volume To, Volume Up/Volume Down, or both. If you use both, use the same State Variable.

Benoit

I'm switching to using the same State Variable. The help doesn't explain the "set to" prompt. Is that the amount that will be added to or subtracted from the variable when called?

Capture.PNG

12 minutes ago, DaveStLou said:

I'm switching to using the same State Variable. The help doesn't explain the "set to" prompt. Is that the amount that will be added to or subtracted from the variable when called?

Capture.PNG

When entering a State Variable value, you can specify an absolute value, or a delta by entering + or - before the number. This can be especially useful for the Volume Up/Volume Down.

Archived