New MobiLinc App Survey - Win a $25 Gift Card to iTunes or Google Play

InsteonNut

Hi Folks,

As you may have seen on this forum and in comments, I'm working on a re-write of MobiLinc. MobiLinc turns ten years old this year, and the mobile landscape and technology have changed dramatically in that timeframe. There has been a lot of work behind the scenes this year going into the new design, technology, and feature set, but I'd like to get a sense as to what features people mostly use and would like to see in the next version of MobiLinc for iOS and Android.

I've created a 7-minute survey that will help me focus on what the community is looking for. If you are interested in the future of the ISY and mobile apps, please take a few minutes to give me your thoughts by July 27th: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfNG7rBdFUJCZfIwirl-ougmlwizyOU3nprk34ortWTLJJO-A/viewform

Everyone is invited to participate; you don't have to be a current MobiLinc user. Your answers in the survey will directly impact what gets built and supported in this new MobiLinc app for iOS and Android.

If you'd like to participate in the drawing for a $25 iTunes or Google Play gift card (your choice), make sure to enter your email at the end of the survey when prompted. 

Thank you for your continued support of MobiLinc and for your time completing the survey!

Wes

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you, everyone, for your feedback, comments, and taking the time to fill out the survey. I'm still going through feedback and want to thank everyone for their time and thoughts. Your input is directly shaping what features and kind of experience are built for the next MobiLinc app.

The winner of the random drawing was picked and notified. 

Thank you again!
Wes

• 1 year later...

will this survey be conducted one more time this year? I'd be pretty excited to participate. I really appeciate that you present something for participating in your survey, I guess that not many people in the internet can be actually generous and offer something suitable for the help other people are up to give you. I've experienced kinda similar situation with the survey making and receiving results. I knew that I'll receive accurate results if only I post that I'll give sth in return for people's participation. I've ordered a gift basket full of beer and various snacks and in order to cheer people up and make them happy with this gift. It goes without saying that the results turned out to be pretty accurate and my work succeeded!

Archived