Mobilinc Programs Not Working

stillen_i30

Any idea why Mobilinc will not let me run, enable/disable or do anything with any of my programs with ISY? Was there some change with the ISY console that this is not allowed? Installed a trial version of Agave on my same phone and programs ARE working there. What am I missing? 

Any idea why Mobilinc will not let me run, enable/disable or do anything with any of my programs with ISY? Was there some change with the ISY console that this is not allowed? Installed a trial version of Agave on my same phone and programs ARE working there. What am I missing? 

Just tested MobiLinc here and works for me. Try emailing@insteonnut / MobiLinc or posting in the third party section on the forum for help troubleshooting as you’ll have more luck.

Hi @stillen_i30

Try going to Settings->Lighitng Controller->Sync->Update Only. If that doesn't fix it, select "Download All" instead.

If that still doesn't fix it, email me at support@mobilinc.com so we can go from there. My guess is that the Program ID MobiLinc has no longer exists on the ISY and MobiLinc needs a refreshed copy of your ISY data.

Wes

Archived