Mobilinc and Apple Watch 4 plug-in

jblackst5000

I have been thinking of purchasing Orchestrated MobiLinc and add the Elk and extended screen plug-in for my Apple Watch. Does anyone have any experience as to how well this works what can be sent to my Apple Watch 4 using MobiLinc and my UD ISY994i with the new Z-wave dongle. I have many programs and both insteon and z-wave devices on my ISY.

Thanks for your help and any suggestions. It appears that MobiLinc is many more capabilities compared to the app I am using now. I have both an iPhone and iPad.

Jim

Hi @jblackst5000

The MobiLinc Apple Watch (extended screens) plug-in will support devices, scenes, and programs on the Apple Watch. Also, it will support "Near Me" with Extended Locations plug-in to surface relevant devices/scenes/programs to you based on location GPS or iBeacons.

One thing I will add is that the Apple Watch/MobiLinc app works best with our MobiLinc Connect service as it greatly simplifies the connection between your iOS products and the ISY. Plus MobiLinc Connect will add in the following popular cloud features for your ISY:

-          Dead easy anywhere access for MobiLinc apps and access via the Admin Console
-          Multi-ISY Support
-          Full Amazon Alexa and Google Home/Google Assistant integration
-          Official MobiLinc IFTTT Channel: https://ifttt.com/mobilinc
-          Rich Push notification support for iOS and Android
-          Custom spoken voice notifications for iOS devices
-          Custom voice Alexa notifications
-          Today View widget support for iOS devices
-          Dynamic DNS Support for cameras and other network equipment

Let me know if you have specific questions I can help answer for you.

Wes

Archived