Initial Purchase of AGAVE - Full Access Version

j.rieff

I have been trying several trial versions of Android Apps to work with my ISY 994i controller. It looks like AGAVE is leading the pack right now. I understand the purchase is made through the Google Play Store. Is the price ($99) a one-time purchase price or is it an annual subscription fee? I am looking at the Full Access version since I plan to upgrade my ISY 994i with the ISY Portal Module. I plan to integrate my weather station so I can use the integrated light meter to control interior lights since the Insteon Motion Sensors do not communicate Dusk/Dawn.

Thanks in advance for the assistance and reply. 

One time purchase.

I have been trying several trial versions of Android Apps to work with my ISY 994i controller. It looks like AGAVE is leading the pack right now. I understand the purchase is made through the Google Play Store. Is the price ($99) a one-time purchase price or is it an annual subscription fee? I am looking at the Full Access version since I plan to upgrade my ISY 994i with the ISY Portal Module. I plan to integrate my weather station so I can use the integrated light meter to control interior lights since the Insteon Motion Sensors do not communicate Dusk/Dawn.

Thanks in advance for the assistance and reply. 

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, James Peterson said:

I created a custom sync system that allows the purchaser you give out access to other individual devices.  iOS or Android.  

Thanks.

Quick unrelated question : I added up the costs of the addons with the extended access and it's cheaper than the all access...what am I missing?

4 hours ago, lip said:

Thanks.

Quick unrelated question : I added up the costs of the addons with the extended access and it's cheaper than the all access...what am I missing?

You are not missing anything.  The All Access Pass is an investment on continued development.  

Archived