Free Insteon Devices

Mutt

Over the past year, I have been gradually replacing Insteon devices with Z-wave.  A couple of the devices died completely (shortly after the 2-yr warranty expired) and I just threw them out.  I've noted that my local Menard's, which used to heavily promote Insteon, now has just a few items on the clearance shelf with marked-down prices.

The devices that I did not throw out seem to "sort of" work, but not reliably.  It might just be the PLM, but I didn't want to throw any more money down that hole.  I don't want to sell them to anyone since I cannot vouch for their condition.  But, rather than throw them out or let them just take up shelf space, I wanted to offer them to the community to see if someone might want to mess with them.  I only ask to be reimbursed for the shipping costs.  I would prefer to ship them as a batch, rather then piecemeal.  The specific items are:  Thermostat (#2441TH Rev 1.66), PowerLinc Modem (#2413S Rev 2.0), Smoke Bridge (#2982-222 Rev 3.5), LampLinc Dimmer (#2457D2 Rev 3.5), Leak Sensor (#2852-222 Rev 2.2), Motion Sensor (#2842-222 Rev 2.4), Open/Close Sensor (#2843-222).  First person to reply can have them.

Archived