Hiding devices in Agave UI

jec6613

Reached out to Agave support, they suggest I see if anybody else is interested in having a hide devices feature, where all devices, programs, variables, et cetera could be hidden by attaching a prefix to the name, like how device hiding works in UDAjax and MobiLinc, so that all of the control and back-end variables, programs and et cetera can be hidden from an end user.

Anybody else's thoughts?

Reached out to Agave support, they suggest I see if anybody else is interested in having a hide devices feature, where all devices, programs, variables, et cetera could be hidden by attaching a prefix to the name, like how device hiding works in UDAjax and MobiLinc, so that all of the control and back-end variables, programs and et cetera can be hidden from an end user.
Anybody else's thoughts?

+1 for me....

It should honor the hiding standard of UDAjax to begin with, and provide an option for separately hiding (a second checkbox on the device, like the ‘Favorite’ - and a preference in settings to ‘Show Hidden Devices’.... This should available on all elements... and be included in backups and restores.

+1 for me....

It should honor the hiding standard of UDAjax to begin with, and provide an option for separately hiding (a second checkbox on the device, like the ‘Favorite’ - and a preference in settings to ‘Show Hidden Devices’.... This should available on all elements... and be included in backups and restores.
I agree with all that!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived