Discover Devices

mike2545

bmercier, Thank you for the reply, I tried both voice and through the alexa.amazon.com web page, both with

Unable to complete your request. 

I un-linked and re-linked ISY Optimized for Smart Home V3 with same results.

Mike

This is not usual. Please open a ticket referencing this thread with your uuid. I will check the logs.

Benoit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am likewise experiencing this same issue. All has been fine and today tried to discover devices due to some changes and am getting the same error: Unable to complete your request. The Echo and ISY are talking just fine together, lights, scenes, etc already in Echo work without issue. Have tried: disable / enable skill, reset the network completely, unplug the Echo...all same result either through the Amazon app or browser.

1 hour ago, GQuack said:

I am likewise experiencing this same issue. All has been fine and today tried to discover devices due to some changes and am getting the same error: Unable to complete your request. The Echo and ISY are talking just fine together, lights, scenes, etc already in Echo work without issue. Have tried: disable / enable skill, reset the network completely, unplug the Echo...all same result either through the Amazon app or browser.

Please open a ticket referencing this thread and your uuid. Will check the logs.

Archived