Configuring Button Toggle Mode

davidrule

I'm running into difficulty trying to set button toggle modes for my KPL. According to the Wiki, when I click Toggle On/Off on this screen:

KeypadLinc_Toggle_Buttons.gif

I should see:

KeypadLinc_Toggle_Buttons_Select.gif

But instead I get a dialog box that says "Physically click on Keypad.A, choose your desired state [on/off] and then click on Ok." The dialog box has "OK" and "Cancel" buttons. There are no "Off", "On" or "Cancel" buttons.

Firmware is 2.7.4.

Thanks

David

Hello David,

KPL dimmer firmware version .29 and lower require you to physically set the desired button state, as suggested by the message you are seeing. KPL dimmer firmware version .2c and above will allow you to set the state with the Admin Console, as per your screenshot from the wiki. I don't have a .2a or .2b KPL to test.

There are other non-toggle differences as well between the firmware versions. See this thread.

• 7 months later...

I forget if I did this in Powerhome or an older firmware for the ISY, but on my KPL I have an "all off" button. This button when pushed, mutually excludes and blanks out the KPL.

The button LED used to be off. Somehow, after I pulled the power, the button remains ON at all times, even though it still turns all lights off. How do I make the LED turn off?

Has this functionality been removed from 2.7.9?

Thanks

Archived