Mobilinc X Geo-Fence

BigEfromDaBx

I been using mobilinc for years now.  Worked really smooth.  Love the geofences it had built into the app.  So now im trying the Mobilinc X. From what I understand, you need to create a geofence with IFTTT which  I did.  But this thing works when it wants to.  Nothing compared to the original mobilinc app.  I have only got it to update my variable when I exited my geo-fence.  I entered my geo-fence almost an hour ago and it still hasnt updated anything. 

There is no documentation or videos like the first mobilinc app showing you how to do anything including setting up the geofence.

I believe you have to setup two locations in IFTTT if you want to trigger when arriving and leaving as I don't think IFTTT will trigger on both events in one applet. Eventually this will be managed and controlled by MobiLinc X, but I'm not there yet. I use the IFTTT location daily and it is solid for me. One thing to remember is when setting the boundary, you must set this edge where there is a lot of Wi-Fi traffic like in the middle of a neighborhood. That will give the geo-fence the best opportunity for success. Since your exit works well, I bet creating a second "enter" applet will solve the issue.

Wes

Archived