Display Annunciator

I am using 3 window sensors for my garage doors which work fine.   What I would like is a simple indicator Annunciator that would provide me visual notification if my doors are left open.

I could use a 6 button keypad for the display but it seems a waste.  I am using an ISY conroller so I can leverage Zwave devices etc.  Does anyone know of a way (other than using the ISY device status portal) as a visual display of device status?  I can think of many complicated ways of doing this such as using IFTTT, but it all seems overkill.

Any ideas?

TIA

Greg

I am using 3 window sensors for my garage doors which work fine.   What I would like is a simple indicator Annunciator that would provide me visual notification if my doors are left open.
I could use a 6 button keypad for the display but it seems a waste.  I am using an ISY conroller so I can leverage Zwave devices etc.  Does anyone know of a way (other than using the ISY device status portal) as a visual display of device status?  I can think of many complicated ways of doing this such as using IFTTT, but it all seems overkill.
Any ideas?

TIA

Greg
I flash a corner lamp with red flashes if either foor is open. If the gathering lights get turned off and the bedroom detects motion that lamp flashes 100% level instead of the usual 12 or 60 percent on level.

Sent using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I just purchased inovelli no-neutral dimmers and can change the LED color based on doors locked or unlocked. 

https://inovelli.com/

Also have an audible with Alexa to announce when the doors are all locked.  

To do this I have several programs that set integers based on condition then change the parameters for the LEDs.  Works pretty quickly.

Program 1 - sets R_Color, G_Color and B_Color as integers based on condition. (Red for unlocked, Blue for locked (or normal))

Program 2 - is called from Program 1 to write the parameter changes.

Archived