Ecobee NS reinstall

larryllix

Found a minor problem with the ecobee NS auto-install.

After more problems with polyglot and getting locked out of a software bricked Polisy, I finally got it all back again. When reinitialising the ecobee NS, it changes the Nodeserver settings in ISY back to SLL again. It took me a while to remember how to solve this again. If I hadn't tested a command it appears to work properly as the fields update as per normal but the commands, and query will not function. The autosetup and self checking mechanisms you have installed are awesome and very trouble free but possibly the SSL flag (and others) installed into ISY should match the Polyglot settings. That is if possible.

Thanks for all your hard work on this. It has been very professional.

30 minutes ago, larryllix said:

Found a minor problem with the ecobee NS auto-install.

After more problems with polyglot and getting locked out of a software bricked Polisy, I finally got it all back again. When reinitialising the ecobee NS, it changes the Nodeserver settings in ISY back to SLL again. It took me a while to remember how to solve this again. If I hadn't tested a command it appears to work properly as the fields update as per normal but the commands, and query will not function. The autosetup and self checking mechanisms you have installed are awesome and very trouble free but possibly the SSL flag (and others) installed into ISY should match the Polyglot settings. That is if possible.

Thanks for all your hard work on this. It has been very professional.

Thanks, appreciate the kudos.  Stop mucking with your Polisy :) Both of mine have been rock solid running since initial setup.  Now I just jinxed myself...

The node server has no control over the SSL settings, that's all handled by Polyglot which handled by @einstein.42 and will need to add that to the issues https://github.com/UniversalDevicesInc/polyglot-v2/issues

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Thanks, appreciate the kudos.  Stop mucking with your Polisy :) Both of mine have been rock solid running since initial setup.  Now I just jinxed myself...

The node server has no control over the SSL settings, that's all handled by Polyglot which handled by @einstein.42 and will need to add that to the issues https://github.com/UniversalDevicesInc/polyglot-v2/issues

I should have never upgraded past v2.2.3. My Polisy never got over it. MIne was rock solid until v2.2.4/5 and so was my ISY. :(:( 

Archived