WeatherPoly with Acurite 5in1 SmartHub thru Acuparse question

TJF1960

Hi @bpwwer

Is/would it be possible to import battery level from Acuparse? The Smarthub does report it but not sure if Acuparse receives it and passes it on. The hub reports it as a value from 0-4 not as a voltage.

Thanks,

Tim

4 hours ago, TJF1960 said:

Hi @bpwwer

Is/would it be possible to import battery level from Acuparse? The Smarthub does report it but not sure if Acuparse receives it and passes it on. The hub reports it as a value from 0-4 not as a voltage.

Thanks,

Tim

I think it's possible assuming that Acuparse provides it.  I've added it to my list of things to work on, but I'm not sure when I'll get to it.

7 hours ago, TJF1960 said:

Hi @bpwwer

Thank you.

One more question, are you working on or  will evapotransperation be available for this nodesever (Wheatherpoly)?

Tim

I'm not working on it nor did I have it on my list of things to do, but I do understand the request.

To calculate evapotranspiration information needs to be available for the entire day and currently, the personal weather station node servers just pass along the data, they don't store and process it.  So it's a pretty large change to the node server to be able to do this.

Archived