No feedback from lights

BIngwell

Hey all,

I have the Hue nodeserver installed and it's been working fine for several weeks.  I noticed a couple of my programs acting strange, so I opened admin console and while the hue bridge and all the lights still show up in devices list and I can control the lights from the admin console, I am not receiving any feedback back from the lights.  The windows that show current status/levels are all blank and if I query a light, I get an error response back that says PLATFORM ERRORS - 10108.

Any ideas what my issue might be?

Thanks much,

Brian

Tried that as well.

Funny thing is, if I change the value of a light either through the admin console or a phone app, the lights change and the log in polyglot is updated showing the correct value changes.  So I think polyglot is talking to the bridge just fine.  This issue seems to lie with polyglot getting updated values back to the admin console to display.

5 minutes ago, BIngwell said:

Tried that as well.

Funny thing is, if I change the value of a light either through the admin console or a phone app, the lights change and the log in polyglot is updated showing the correct value changes.  So I think polyglot is talking to the bridge just fine.  This issue seems to lie with polyglot getting updated values back to the admin console to display.

Sounds like a comm issue between polyglot and ISY. Did you change the port address for accessing your polisy or modify the .env file?

Archived