Reset ISY back to UDI Portal

vbPhil

I'd like to restore my ISY portal connection back to the UDI Portal instead of to the MobiLinc X servers. When MobiLinc X was released I switched over to it with the subscription and if I remember correctly something special had to be performed to point the ISY to MobiLinc. How do I get things back to the way they were before MobiLinc X?  Thanks for the help.

11 minutes ago, vbphil said:

I'd like to restore my ISY portal connection back to the UDI Portal instead of to the MobiLinc X servers. When MobiLinc X was released I switched over to it with the subscription and if I remember correctly something special had to be performed to point the ISY to MobiLinc. How do I get things back to the way they were before MobiLinc X?  Thanks for the help.

@InsteonNut

Normally you would send in a Technical Support Request (TSR) through the vendors business email address. Otherwise, appending the members user name to the thread will send them an email too.

I figured it out.

You have to go to your Accounts page on the UDI website. Under My Products you can Deactivate the MobiLinc Portal. This removed the Portal tab from the Admin Console. I also had to Deactivate the ISY Portal in My Products and Activate it again for it to reconfigure. Also, It seems that when you make a change like that on your Accounts page you then have to go into the ISY Admin Console and do a Help/Manage Modules in order for the ISY to then do that action. Anyway after a few stumbles I finally got MobiLinc out and IYS Portal back in.

Archived