Mobilinc HD - Foscam R4 and FI9826W - Cannot connect after router upgrade

BoomerangThree

Hi All,

I recently upgraded from Spectrum Cable to AT&T Fiber.  As a result, the Spectrum Cable Modem was replace with a Arris BGW210-700.

I'm using the Arris BGW210-700 as the router, which in turn is linked to NetGear Orbi Router and Satellites.  Everything is working just fine, I can see my Foscam cameras through other software with no issues.

1. I cannot get Mobilinc HD to see the cameras any longer, either MJPEG or RTSP (tried every profile).  I was able to view my Foscam cameras with Mobilinc HD before the router replacement, but no longer.

2. I have read through various threads here, I have refreshed the Mobilnc HD camera database, the cameras are on the latest firmware.

3. I have set the RTSP port to the port of the camera and tried 554 during my debugging but no luck.  I'm just trying to get things working locally, so I haven't worried about the "Away" ports and addresses yet, but I did try it during my debugging and even setup port forwarding on the Arris.

Anyone have any suggestion to double check / try?

Jeff...

Hi Jeff,

Would you send me the following to support@mobilinc.com and reference this post?

MobiLinc:
- Screenshot of your camera’s settings page. You can take a screenshot of iOS devices by pressing the top power button and the bottom home button at the same time.

IP Camera Tool:
- Screenshot of your IP Camera discovery tool running on your PC or MAC showing your discovered IP Camera.

OR
- A screenshot of your IP Camera in a web browser showing the camera’s address when you are connected from a PC/MAC.

The results of going to https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=what+is+my+ip
Or your external DNS address.

Finally, please provide a screenshot of your router’s port forward page showing the routing to your camera.

Wes

Archived