Nodes not appearing in ISY

OffToSeeTheWizard

I am trying to integrate a Konnected.io Alarm Panel Pro to my ISY via the Hubitat nodeserver in Polisy so that I can read the status of all the hardwired door/window sensors in my house.  The Konnected is working.  The Hubitat is working.  The maker api seems to be working.  I can see all of the nodes in the nodeserver and when I open/close inputs on the Konnected board the debug messages in the nodeserver all look great.  The only issue I have yet to resolve is that none of the nodes in the nodeserver are being shown in the AC automatically after configuring everything and restarting the nodeserver.  I've installed/uninstalled, tried different slots, and everything else I can think of.  When I go to manually add one of the nodes into the AC, no matter which one, I get a [LIB-ERRORS-403] and maybe this is a clue to resolve the issue.  I have many other nodeservers already working.  I was on FW 5.3.0 but as I was reading forum posts I saw that 5.3.1 is available so I've upgraded to that today.  FW and UI match at 5.3.1 and Polisy and Hubitat nodeserver indicate that there are no updates available.  Any ideas?

I don't have or use Konnected.io so I have no way of troubleshooting that.  I would recommend you look for a more direct integration of Konnected.io to the ISY as the Hubitat NodeServer is not going to work for anything/everything that Hubitat will support from community apps.

the LIB-ERRORS-403 however is not related to NodeServers that I'm aware of but often a FW install that didn't update correctly.

• 10 months later...
On 12/6/2020 at 1:39 PM, OffToSeeTheWizard said:

I am trying to integrate a Konnected.io Alarm Panel Pro to my ISY via the Hubitat nodeserver in Polisy so that I can read the status of all the hardwired door/window sensors in my house.  The Konnected is working.  The Hubitat is working.  The maker api seems to be working.  I can see all of the nodes in the nodeserver and when I open/close inputs on the Konnected board the debug messages in the nodeserver all look great.  The only issue I have yet to resolve is that none of the nodes in the nodeserver are being shown in the AC automatically after configuring everything and restarting the nodeserver.  I've installed/uninstalled, tried different slots, and everything else I can think of.  When I go to manually add one of the nodes into the AC, no matter which one, I get a [LIB-ERRORS-403] and maybe this is a clue to resolve the issue.  I have many other nodeservers already working.  I was on FW 5.3.0 but as I was reading forum posts I saw that 5.3.1 is available so I've upgraded to that today.  FW and UI match at 5.3.1 and Polisy and Hubitat nodeserver indicate that there are no updates available.  Any ideas?

OffToSeeTheWizard, did you ever get this working?  I thinking of switching from SmartThings to Hubitat if in fact I would be able to see the status of the sensors being monitored with my Konnected.

thanks!

Archived